Saturday

Grab a book & a cup of Java


I would like to invite everyone to grab a book & a cup of Java and join me in reading and opening up our imaginations and seeing what adventures we may find today.

Read a book, open your inner imagination, sit back and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime! That is what reading a book is to me, a great adventure from the comfort of my own home or where ever I am.

So take the time out of your busy lives this weekend and join the adventures of a lifetime, see where you go, what you experience, and then please feel free to share your great adventure with us.
_________________________________________________________________
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DR SEUSS! NEA READ ACROSS AMERICA'S PROGRAM WHICH BEGAN ON MARCH 4! PASS ON THE JOYS OF READING & MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC CONTAINED BETWEEN THE COVERS. JUST OPENING A BOOK OPENS THE MIND TO SO MANY NEW & EXCITING ADVENTURES... ... PLEASE REMEMBER TO GO BY AND SEND A BIRTHDAY CARD!!
__________________________________________________________________
Books come in all shapes and sizes. There's usually something for everyone to enjoy. If I haven't read it I want to read it. My favorites are books that deal with true crime, suspense thrillers, mysteries, horror, or related to the paranormal such as Anne Rice's Witches and Vampire series. This is an ongoing work in progress, a labor of love I should say. But, I am finding a renewed interest in novels I haven't read in many years. Most are like fine wines, they only get better with age.

No comments: