Saturday

Quality Book Reviews

A forum celebrating books - lots of reviews, the lowdown on what's new & hot in first time authors, bestsellers and everything in between, along with links to everything books!

I am often asked how I determine which books I am going to read and review. I get most of the catalogs from the major publishers and request review copies of books I have an interest in reading. I read several review sources on a regular basis.

I will read just about anything I can get my hands on, with the emphasis on fiction. I have a penchant for new authors, mostly because when I find an author I like, I tend to read everything they have ever written, which more or less forces me to find new authors.

Crime fiction comprises probably half of my reading time and is my guilty pleasure, but I also read chick-lit, contemporary fiction with a book club bent, tons of erotica, memoirs, compelling non-fiction, and works of horror, fantasy and sci-fi.I am a voracious reader, and read several books each week.I enjoy reading books, reviewing books, & promoting authors - especially new authors.

No comments: